B-wom - Assistant to Cofounder and Head of US/Business Development
- Are you passionate about women's intimate and sexual health?
- Do you want to learn how technology can improve healthcare?
- Want to work at the Center for Social Innovation in Chelsea, Manhattan?
- Want to learn how it is to run the International expansion of an European company into the US and LatAm markets?
If you said “Yes” to all of the above, keep reading: B-wom is the place for you ;-)
Women experience many changes in their bodies throughout from puberty, through pregnancy, to menopause. Intimate and sexual health are still surrounded by taboos and stigma, and women suffer these issues in silence. We barely get any education or resources for prevention. This is a big problem that affects millions of women worldwide, and we can change it with technology. B-wom is a digital coach that offers women personalized care plans with pelvic floor and core exercises, daily habits and recommendations, educational contents, tests and a tracking tool.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone to be the right hand of our Cofounder and Head of the US The person joining will need the following skills:
- Bachelor or MBA on Business Administration and/or Marketing
- trustworthy and committed
- strong communication skills
- English speaker; ideally Spanish as second language
- eager to learn and lead different tasks, autonomous
- Powerpoint, wordpress and design skills are a must
- Right hand of the Cofounder of B-wom - US: Calendar management, meeting arrangement and preparation, travel arrangements.
- Handling B2C initiatives with partners: sharing proposal, collecting materials, coordinating with Product team
- Lead generation: B2B sales funnel creation (Fortune 500, tech companies, Pharma companies)
- Email marketing campaign preparation, launch, follow up.
- CRM management
- The person joining will take on or collaborate in:
- B2B2C partners follow-up
- Partner, client and conference presentations
- Screening of opportunities
- Application processes for grants, programs, conferences
- Attending women’s health, health benefits and sextech events representing B-wom and raising awareness about women’s health
- Onboarding specialists (Pelvic Floor Physical Therapists, OBGYNs, Nutritionists, etc.) into the Ambassador platform and coordinating their content creation and B-wom promotions
- Social Media support
The position is not paid now, however, we can offer a stipend and we are looking for someone who will become a full-time member of the team after the internship in our NYC offices. If you are interested, please email email@example.com Send your LinkedIn Profile, CV/Resume and any portfolio or other social media you want us to check!