Dame Products - Content Manager
Are you passionate about writing, editing, social media, and all things content? Do you love to write and edit content of all kinds? Do you geek out on data and creating programmatic content marketing campaigns? Want to be the most interesting person at any dinner party? Join Dame Products!
Dame Products was founded in 2014 by two smart women (one a sexpert, the other an MIT Engineer) out to change humanity's relationship with sex. After our record-setting Indiegogo campaign for our first product, Eva (we still hold the record for largest crowdfunded sex toy), we've grown rapidly, launched additional products, and need to build out our marketing department.
Yep, we make vibrators. It's pretty awesome, and we guarantee you'll be the most interesting person at any dinner party. People can't get enough hearing about our work!
Join Dame Products as Content Marketing Manager and help bring our awesome vibrators to more humans!
Dame Products is looking for a content creator who is data-driven and understand SEO best-practices to refocus our efforts within written and social content, with sales being the ultimate goal. We want someone who has a test and learn/research-based approach, works well in a fast-paced environment, is highly accountable, and willing to question assumptions. The purpose of this role will be to execute our social and blog content strategy.
Your accountabilities will be:
- Writing engaging content that furthers our brand mission and drives traffic
- Ensuring our brand content resonates with key demographics
- Understanding our customer's journey and the acquisition funnel as it pertains to content
- Building out content as a line of business that produces revenue
- Executing, managing, and reporting KPIs associated with content: ROI and ROAS, web traffic, leads generated, conversion rate, direct sales, retention, search ranking.
- Editing and directing writers and content creators within our network
- Delivering constructive and analytical feedback regarding current and future content
- 3+ years of content marketing and creation experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Advanced understanding of how content functions within SEO/SEM
- A proven track record of planning and executing content marketing initiatives
- Knack for creative problem solving & comfortable with data
- Positive, passionate, organized, hard working, comfortable in a startup environment
- Perseverance and a willingness to try new things and find ways around obstacles
- Not afraid to challenge others, and seeks direct, immediate feedback
- Very comfortable talking about all aspects of sex, women’s health, and related topics
- Healthcare, dental, vision, flexible spend account
- Commuter benefits
- Casual work environment with high standards and a fantastic team
- Fast-growing business
- Autonomy to make the decisions you think are best
- Flexible, nimble company
We’re Dame Products. We’re committed to developing a compassionate and intentional community. We strive for transparency, honesty, and truth. We believe in showing up and taking responsibility for expressing yourself. Dame’s mission is a worthy use of worth your time and skills. We’re caring, understanding, and supportive of each other’s energies! Plus, this job will make you the most interesting person at a dinner party.